The Administrator of your personal data is CRH Spółka z o.o.
If you wish to contact the Administrator and take advantage of your rights as a User, choose one of the following communication channels: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, postal address: ul. Roztocze 4a, 20-722 Lublin, Poland.
- User - means the entity to which in accordance with the provisions of law services can be provided by electronic means or with which Agreements for the provision of services by electronic means may be concluded.
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User has access to a Website.
- Administrator - CRH Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k., ul. Roztocze 4a, 20-722 Lublin, Poland, KRS (National Court Register): PL 0000511320, NIP (Tax Identification Number): PL 946-20-97-470, Regon (Business Identification Number): PL 430906288, District Court for Lublin - Wschód in Lublin with its registered office in Kielce, VI Economic Department of the National Court Register which provides services as well as stores and has access to the information on the User’s devices.
- Website - means a Website or application under which the Administrator runs: hotelduet.pl
- Cookies - these are the data in the form of small text files, recorded and stored on the devices through which you use the web.
- Administrator’s Cookies - these are Cookies posted by the Administrator for the provision of services by electronic means by the Administrator through the Website.
- External Cookies - these are Cookies posted by partners of the Administrator through the Website.
- Types of the Cookies Used:
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, any viruses, other unwanted software or malicious software shall not be able to enter the User’s Devices by any means. These files allow for identifying the software used by the User and customising the Website for each User individually. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device and their assigned value.
- The Administrator uses the following types of cookies:
- The session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the session of the given browser. The saved information is then permanently removed from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow for the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- Persistent Cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow for the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- The Administrator may use their Own Cookies for the following purposes:
- For the sake of analysis, research and audit of the ratings.
- To create anonymous statistics demonstrating the way Users take advantage of the Website, which is in turn supposed to improve the structure and contest of the Website in question.
- In order to ensure safety and reliability of the Website
- The Service Administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
- To gather general and anonymous static data via analytical tools - Google Analytics [Administrator of the cookies: Google Inc. based in the US)
- To present advertising materials tailored to User’s preferences using the Google AdWords and Facebook Ads system Internet advertising tool.
- To use the interactive features in order to promote the Website in social media.
- The entities which place cookies on the Website User's end device are the Administrator and:
- If the cookies collected contain personal data - the entities mentioned in point 3.3 are the Administrator of the personal data contained in the cookies within the meaning of the RODO/GDPR.
- Cookies usually contain the name of the Website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and their unique number.
- Possibilities of defining the conditions of storing and accessing Cookies:
- The User has may according to their wish limit or disable the access of cookies to their Device. Using this option does not prevent using the website as such, excluding these functions which by their nature require using cookies.
- For detailed information on how to change the cookie settings and how to remove cookies from the most popular web browsers, please check the help section of your browser or visit the following pages (just click in the link):
· The Administrator processes also the anonymised operational data connected with the use of the Website to generate statistics which support the Website administration. Such data is anonymous and collective, i.e. it does not include any characteristics of the persons using the Website.
· Information in the form
- The Administrator shall collect the information provided voluntarily by the User.
- Data in the form are not made available to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the User.
- The data given in the form shall be processed for the purpose arising from the function of the given form, e.g. to support the process of service request management or commercial contacts.
· Server logs
- Information about some of the User’s behaviours is subject to logging in the server layer.
- This data is used only to administrate the service and to ensure the most efficient operation of hosting services.
- The viewed resources are identified by URL addresses.
- In addition, the following data may be stored: time of arrival of the request, time of sending the response, name of the client-connected station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol, information about errors which occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction, URL of the page previously visited by the User (referrer link) - in case the transition to the Website was made through a link, information about the User's browser, information about the IP address.
5. The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website.
6. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
· Providing data
- The data is available to external bodies only within the limits permitted by law.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
- The Administrator may be obliged to provide the information collected by the Website to the authorized bodies on the basis of the legitimate requests in the scope resulting from the request.
Data Administration Pursuant to Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, Polish abbreviation: RODO) of 27 April 2016 (OJ L 119, 04.05.2016), we wish to inform you that:
- Co-Administrators of your personal data are: CRH Patio Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław, 25 Kiełbaśnicza Street and CRH Żagiel Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Lublin, 4 Roztocze Street, which within the Żagiel Group jointly establish the purposes and methods of data processing and implement joint marketing activities, pursuant to Article 26 paragraph 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter to as: RODO/GDPR).
- The essential content of the arrangements between the Co-Administrators is made available by the Inspector for the Protection of Personal Data.
- You can contact the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection by sending a message to: email@example.com.
- Your personal data will processed for the purpose of:
- the implementation of services provided by the Duet Hotel under Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the RODO/GDPR,
- administering the database and client consent clauses, as well as marketing services and products of the Żagiel Group, under legally justified interests pursued by the Co-Administrators, pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the RODO/GDPR; and on the basis of the consent given by you, in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the RODO/GDPR.
- Your personal data shall be stored for the time period resulting from the provisions of the Tax Ordination Act and provisions of the Accounting Act.
- Recipients of your personal data can be entities / institutions / bodies authorised by the provisions of law as well as entities providing services to data administrators (legal services, IT support, marketing services, accounting and human resources, entities involved in the implementation of the contract / services).
- You have the right to demand from the administrators access to your personal data, rectification, deletion of your personal data or limitation of your data processing, the right to object to the data processing, to withdraw your consent at any time and to transfer the data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Providing personal data is voluntary.